Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2020

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

How can we fail today?   Thank god for watering agents 

I am loving the daily GFS qpf maps which continue to say I should be sitting on over an inch of rain since Thursday.  Euro as well. We have quite the arsenal of quality forecasting guidance to count on! <Snicker>

When we went into a moderate drought last summer my local water authority took away the rights to water our lawns and I think it is coming again next week without some major downpours this weekend.

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

Thought you might have gotten more yesterday- today someone is going to get nailed.

The reports I saw showed some stations in the MSV reporting between 1-2" yesterday over an hours period.  Ironically York county apparently got slammed yesterday with both York and Mt Wolf reporting over 2".  Mt Wolf's immediate neighbor, Manchester, only reported .87" so a sharp cutoff of over 1" difference. 

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Thought you might have gotten more yesterday- today someone is going to get nailed.

I got nothing but a few raindrops yesterday. Storms fired just southeast of me. In fact, one of my wife's friends posted pics of some storm damage south of Lehighton near the Blue Mountain on PA-895.