• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2020

1 hour ago, Anduril said:

Carlisle got smacked pretty hard with the cell around 742p I even reported hail to mPing

I think almost the heart of that cell went close to me.  It was some of the most torrential rainfall I've ever seen with visibility maybe 50 yards.  Had a peak wind gust to 38mph.  Not sure if I had any hail...don't think I saw any.  @Anduril are you still at the Staples next to Walmart?  If so I'm only about one mile southwest of your store.

It was a fast mover as I only picked up 0.27" of rainfall, but that was in about 10 minutes or so.

7 hours ago, CarlislePaWx said:

I think almost the heart of that cell went close to me.  It was some of the most torrential rainfall I've ever seen with visibility maybe 50 yards.  Had a peak wind gust to 38mph.  Not sure if I had any hail...don't think I saw any.  @Anduril are you still at the Staples next to Walmart?  If so I'm only about one mile southwest of your store.

It was a fast mover as I only picked up 0.27" of rainfall, but that was in about 10 minutes or so.

Yuppers. And it wasnt much hail but I saw some other reports show up as well on Radarscope

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

In this situation I would be feeling pretty fortunate if I was you.  :)

I dunno. I'm an "anomalous" weather junkie, so I kind of want to get slammed, be it a blizzard, severe storm, hurricane, etc.

Look at the radar now. Once the complex got past Tamaqua, it really came together over the Poconos. We seem to either kill or create storms. We just very rarely get hit square on with one.

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I dunno. I'm an "anomalous" weather junkie, so I kind of want to get slammed, be it a blizzard, severe storm, hurricane, etc.

Look at the radar now. Once the complex got past Tamaqua, it really came together over the Poconos. We seem to either kill or create storms. We just very rarely get hit square on with one.

I dunno man from what you've said before...you *def* dont like getting *slammed* :p

39 minutes ago, canderson said:

That looks like a radar issue honestly. 

Nope. We actually were in a hole. I knew it would fill in, and it did. I just had to post it to laugh at myself for how much I complain (sometimes warranted) at my weather woes...