• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2020

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You went flying right on by me...capped at 85 here. Very little movement either way for the past couple of hours. 

We have not had as many clouds and/or showers near here as I thought we might.  Its a summer day now.  Humidity does not feel too bad though.

Just noticed Capital City Airport is at 87. 

Dang a lot of mid 80s in the Sus Valley this afternoon, what a difference a week makes. Next week looks wet, that potential tropical system off the Florida coast will have to be watched for interaction with the cutoff low that's progged to sit around a good chunk of next week. 

9 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Dang a lot of mid 80s in the Sus Valley this afternoon, what a difference a week makes. Next week looks wet, that potential tropical system off the Florida coast will have to be watched for interaction with the cutoff low that's progged to sit around a good chunk of next week. 

That would get this board humming again....tropical moisture streaming in from the South East.

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

My God, when 86 is a blast furnace... :wacko2:

Head on out to Yosemite. 9-15 inches of snow expected this week.

I said that specifically for you...hence my " I know, I know" comment. :)

However, please understand that I detest heat every bit as much as you detest cold. 86 to me is 15 degrees too warm. 

I'm not looking for or interested in snow whatsoever. I just want spring weather. 86 is 1 degree shy of my warmest average temperature of the year. 

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I said that specifically for you...hence my " I know, I know" comment. :)

However, please understand that I detest heat every bit as much as you detest cold. 86 to me is 15 degrees too warm. 

I'm not looking for or interested in snow whatsoever. I just want spring weather. 86 is 1 degree shy of my warmest average temperature of the year. 

I know. I do hate the cold, but most of my posts are meant for fun, which is why I post with the emojis.

Just ask my wife, I rile her up to the point where she says, "you're an ass"...lol

1 hour ago, Superstorm said:

Wouldn’t rule out a period of a soaking rain, but I think it’s going to be more cloudy and cool with persistent on shore flow and showery weather.

The worst. If it's going to be gloomy and rainy, let 'er rip and be substantial...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

And it's still raining. There has been a small area of rain in eastern York/western Lancaster counties that hasn't really moved in 5 hours. It's been a rainy day here...

Had .30” down in Fairfield earlier.  Kinda crazy that today might be the rainiest day out of the next 3 days.    

27 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Had .30” down in Fairfield earlier.  Kinda crazy that today might be the rainiest day out of the next 3 days.    

Some of what you had is getting ready to move in here now. I'm only at .12  but this next batch looks more impressive than what I've had so far.