• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2020

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought he meant Memorial weekend but he may have meant this weekend...but this weekend is not supposed to be sunny....maybe Partly Sunny but chance of rain both days.  

Thats what i was talking about too, Memorial weekend. When i looked at extended it looked pretty nice, even showing Thursday the 21st at 87 :sun:

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

Thats what i was talking about too, Memorial weekend. When i looked at extended it looked pretty nice, even showing Thursday the 21st at 87 :sun:

I personally do not think the extended progs are any better in the summer than in the winter.   With that said the 12Z GFS does have 70's up to 80 Thur through Sun and mostly dry.  Wet on Monday/Memorial day. 

5 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Not so sure now. Forecast shows 60s and showers for early next week.

Yup. It may be warmer than the past few weeks but next week looks pretty crappy otherwise. We just can't buy a decent long-term stretch of nice weather anymore...

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

73 in the house this AM. A/C will be on today for me.  I know yours is already on. 

That would be correct. It actually was turned off a few times during the cool spell last week - my wife even mentioned that she didn't think that our A/C had ever been off during the month of May before. 

I'm getting soft. :) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That would be correct. It actually was turned off a few times during the cool spell last week - my wife even mentioned that she didn't think that our A/C had ever been off during the month of May before. 

I'm getting soft. :) 

You might shut it down again next week then.  Since we have needed the heat on up until today I am hoping we have some period of not paying for heat or A/C before summer really kicks in. 

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You might shut it down again next week then.  Since we have needed the heat on up until today I am hoping we have some period of not paying for heat or A/C before summer really kicks in. 

What is this summer you talk about? I'm not 100% sold on the fact that we'll have one this year...lol

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Oh it will be here in time to skip our Spring though I am happy it will not be next week.  I know you are not.  I want some spring weather.  60's and sunny.  We have had a few days. 

I just want low to mid 70's. Warm enough to lay out in the sun and keep my psoriasis at bay and get a little color so I don't look like a Hanes T Shirt.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Oh it will be here in time to skip our Spring though I am happy it will not be next week.  I know you are not.  I want some spring weather.  60's and sunny.  We have had a few days. 

can you see if you can talk to the weather dept. and  give me at least next Friday in the 70s, sunny no rain. pppppppppppppppppplease? :sun:

Yay!!!  My wife is so happy because that means the pet salons can open back up in Yellow.  At least our dog can get a cut now...lol.  On the other hand, I'm sorry for those close to the east shore.  No yellow for Dauphin or Lebanon on the 22nd.  I know I left out Lancaster.  I hope your numbers drop soon!!

Meanwhile, in weather news.  I just hit 80 degrees here for the first time this year.  Dew point of 62 isn't horrible, but after all the cold weather it's going to feel a tad humid.  My A/C is on.

27 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Yay!!!  My wife is so happy because that means the pet salons can open back up in Yellow.  At least our dog can get a cut now...lol.  On the other hand, I'm sorry for those close to the east shore.  No yellow for Dauphin or Lebanon on the 22nd.  I know I left out Lancaster.  I hope your numbers drop soon!!

Meanwhile, in weather news.  I just hit 80 degrees here for the first time this year.  Dew point of 62 isn't horrible, but after all the cold weather it's going to feel a tad humid.  My A/C is on.

One thing I am not sure everyone has noticed is that barbers and hair stylists STILL cannot open!  Lebanon is going against the Governor and trying to make their own rules and said they are in yellow immediately. 

81 degrees here with 65% humidity. 

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

One thing I am not sure everyone has noticed is that barbers and hair stylists STILL cannot open!  Lebanon is going against the Governor and trying to make their own rules and said they are in yellow immediately.

And I hope Wolf throws the hammer at them. And this hairstylist bullshit is the ****ing worst. People are dying. Children are developing Kawasaki's disease as a result, and Kristen is concerned because her hair is a little out of sorts? **** her. And **** every hairstylist bitching about it. 

These people would have NEVER been able to make the sacrifices asked of them during the war efforts in the early half of the 1990s.

Anybody who bitches about a haircut while people are dying should have to wait three months after the salons open, and then their heads should be shaved. 

Just now, Atomixwx said:

And I hope Wolf throws the hammer at them. And this hairstylist bullshit is the ****ing worst. People are dying. Children are developing Kawasaki's disease as a result, and Kristen is concerned because her hair is a little out of sorts? **** her. And **** every hairstylist bitching about it. 

These people would have NEVER been able to make the sacrifices asked of them during the war efforts in the early half of the 1990s.

Anybody who bitches about a haircut while people are dying should have to wait three months after the salons open, and then their heads should be shaved. 

In central PA this has not really affected many people so to most its more an inconvenience than a pandemic. I suspect this fall will either be one of two things...validation for the "Muh Freedoms" group or one of the worst periods in our nations history.