Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2020

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol...here we go again...!

Once again, this is not my “thought process”. The National Weather Service counts any & all snow that falls from October to May as the “Seasonal” total for that particular year, for example October of 2019 to May 2020. 

So yes, if the miracle May snow takes place on Friday & Saturday, it will indeed count for the 19-20 “season”.

I think that it would be awesome if we got bailed out of the worst snow season on record at MDT by some historic once every hundred year May snow!

LOL, I was just having fun but what if it snows in July?  I wonder if they count then in 20-21.  LOL.

4 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, I was just having fun but what if it snows in July?  I wonder if they count then in 20-21.  LOL.

Anything frozen would go over to the 20-21 season after July 1st. To properly tally average annual snowfall, it's done over a 12 month period from July 1-June 30/31 so the annual snowfall total covers only one actual winter season. 

28 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Apparently he is no longer the master of his domain. 

are ANY of us.............

really??

If you are....write a book....I'll buy it....:)

In other news, its gonna snow......holy crap.  May 8/9 n snow...whoodathunk

1 minute ago, canderson said:

It’s our 15th wedding anniversary and we are driving to DC this evening to get takeout at our favorite restaurant in the country, then eating in the garden in front of the National Cathedral. Looks like a PERFECT day.

see you in 14 days.......................

#selfquaranteencauseicrossedstatelines

btw your secrets safe w/ us...........:lol:

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

if we can have a little fun in these f'd up times.....

I'm big enough to poke a little fun at myself....(see what i did there AGAIN) :P

I certainly get it. In these challenging times (cue the somber TV commercial piano music) we all need to have a bit of a sense of humor...lol

But I will stop short of saying I was poking back at you because, well...... :lol:

• Haha 2