Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2020 Banter

doncat

12 hours ago, Rtd208 said:

I usually install my AC the last week of April but I probably won't do it for another week or so. 

I usually am getting calls already for AC summer cleanings, startups, givin the current situation I understand that’s going to be low, however the weather isn’t helping either.

Will probably have to wait till almost MMD now.

Nothing going right for me this year, the super mild winter bit hard into my heating calls, basically hardly worked in February and March, then Covid hit I ended up getting it in March had somewhat of a mild case. Then April came and the weather decided it wanted winter again lol and now it looks as if we’re going to set records for cold into mid May. Smh

35 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

I can only imagine the tedium of using a typewriter to argue about snowfall maps!

It was tough, the only way to post was to sit in front of my 3.2gb desktop.  Now writing high school reports...yeah, the old electric typewriter but it was a step up as at least the new typewriter had correction tape in it!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

i went to bed in disgust before seeing any snow

My pissed off Geraniums wanted to know what happened to the blowtorch wielding professional Meteorologist, named after a kitchen utensil. Thanks, Forky, at least I have something to tell them. As always ....

• Haha 1