Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring 2020 Banter

doncat

3 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

My coworker tested on 3/18 took 12 days, my grandson tested on 3/25 took 7 days, both fortunately were negative. Hang in there thoughts with you and everyone dealing with this first hand. It was a dank windy day out there today. 

Glad to hear the tests came back negative :thumbsup:.  Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer weather to get out for a walk or a ride on the bike cycle.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

Glad to hear the tests came back negative :thumbsup:.  Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer weather to get out for a walk or a ride on the bike cycle.

We’ve been getting in at least two miles a day around the park...we actually prefer when it’s not too nice out as it keeps more people away from the park...

8 hours ago, Rjay said:

Yea this def felt weird...

coronavirus-testing.png

And...are you feeling ok?  I know someone up here that thought she just started seasonal allergies but then lost her sense of taste and smell and then tested positive. 

14 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

We’ve been getting in at least two miles a day around the park...we actually prefer when it’s not too nice out as it keeps more people away from the park...

And...are you feeling ok?  I know someone up here that thought she just started seasonal allergies but then lost her sense of taste and smell and then tested positive. 

Wow, I haven’t heard of that condition before. Wishing her well and speedy recovery. Hope all is well with you Rjay.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, IrishRob17 said:

I tested positive but I'm not too bad so far.  

• Sad 3

13 hours ago, Rjay said:

Thank you Uncle.

Was inevitable.  Most healthcare workers will get it. 

My friend is a doctor in Brooklyn (whose hospital was featured in The New York Times a few weeks ago due to the early tsunami of patients) who got it.  Seems mild fatigue was his only symptom and it subsided in about two days.  The diversity of outcomes is fascinating and scary and will make for really interesting research papers that I am sure are already being worked on.  Hopefully yours is equally mild, feel better soon.

50 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Starting to feel much worse again tn but I'm not worried. 

I pray that, at the end of a very difficult roller coaster ride, your recovery will be complete. As always...

55 minutes ago, Rjay said:

It got covid and is being isolated for 14 days.

Perhaps the thread should be five posted, when it comes back. As always.....

• Like 2