Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2020 Banter

doncat

14 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Well the wind and dry air has done wonders for drying things out quickly. I had a super fun 73* mt bike ride today on ribbons of hero dirt. Where were you?

I actually took the day off from work. I had 1 day left to use before I lost it before our new year started and what a day to have off. After lunch with the wife (who worked remotely) I hit the driving range. And it was quite busy there too. 

It was nice to come home and a lot of the windows were open, along with the sliding door in the living room. A day like yesterday really recharges my batteries. I know a lot of folks on here love the winter and snow, but this is the weather I live for. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, snowman19 said:

Just read that JB is back to hyping a very cold and snowy late March and April in the east lol I have no words....

Well beyond my pay grade, but where is the cold to come from? I recognize the arctic has been colder than average this year, but one would think that even a substantial cold arctic air mass would pick up a fair amount of heat on the way down to this area.

14 minutes ago, etudiant said:

Well beyond my pay grade, but where is the cold to come from? I recognize the arctic has been colder than average this year, but one would think that even a substantial cold arctic air mass would pick up a fair amount of heat on the way down to this area.

It’s just JB being delusional JB no one takes him seriously anymore. He’s clearly decided to be Casey Jones and go down in flames with the train this year

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, etudiant said:

Well the MJO is finally going into phase 8/1/2 . Maybe we can get lucky but it's most likely too late.

• Weenie 2

8 hours ago, Rjay said:

Hid the coronavirus thread as we have too many dumbasses in this subforum.  

http://www.americanpol.com/index.php?/topic/3702-caronavirus/page/322/&tab=comments#comment-492097

Join here where being a dumbass is welcomed.  

I can’t join. I don’t understand why you guys would move a blog that’s important about livelihood. Coronavirus is serious.

12 minutes ago, rclab said:
23 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Dude come on. What was the point of the post ?

To teach them that this country has a freedom of speech and they shut a perfectly normal conversation about a pandemic that’s going to affect billions of people around the world. I mean come on bro. 

14 minutes ago, rclab said:

Feen can go to the New England forum, they still have one. As always. .....

I will go there, at least they’re normal!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

March 1885 had an incredible cold spell starting today and lasting until the 23rd, with an average maximum temperature of 24.3, and an average minimum temperature of 11.9 in NYC. Was just looking at old records and I can't imagine that degree of cold so late in the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WarrenCtyWx said:

March 1885 had an incredible cold spell starting today and lasting until the 23rd, with an average maximum temperature of 24.3, and an average minimum temperature of 11.9 in NYC. Was just looking at old records and I can't imagine that degree of cold so late in the year.

1967 came close and had more snow...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Why don't you just go away. Isn't it obvious to you that nobody wants you around? After all these year and all these times of getting bounced don't you think a wise person would just leave because they're not wanted? IOW split kook :scooter:

Mhhhm the poll said I stay. Go away old man

15 hours ago, SnowFeen1 said:

I can’t join. I don’t understand why you guys would move a blog that’s important about livelihood. Coronavirus is serious.

Bc there were insane conspiracy theory posts and misinformation posted in that thread.

• Like 1