• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2020 OBS Thread

38 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Really can't wait for the cooler (some rain) weather next week, 50s next weekend and 30s overnight. Pure joy. Today sucked while cutting the lawn. Too warm, bugs and coughing/sneezing due to allergies. Screw that... 

Stop.  Get outta here with all that nonsense!  

High of 78 today.  Finally, a proper spring weekend!  

• Weenie 2

In NW Chester County PA at East Nantmeal Township we made it up to 77.9 degrees our warmest high temperature since the 87.6 back on October 2nd....of course this was nowhere close to any records as as recently as 2 years ago we made it to 90.3 degrees here in East Nantmeal and you know how rare that ever happens even in the soaring hills of NW Chesco even in the middle of summer....with the all-time record high for Chester County being the 91.0 degree reading on the 3rd of May back in 1913.

I did make it up to 71F today, but have since dropped down to 62F. Made it to 78F yesterday. I guess these were our two nice days for the spring. I'm sure after this next cool down, we'll head straight into another Redsky summer of azz.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

I did make it up to 71F today, but have since dropped down to 62F. Made it to 78F yesterday. I guess these were our two nice days for the spring. I'm sure after this next cool down, we'll head straight into another Redsky summer of azz.

Summer never fails (99+% success rate) while Winter has a 70%+ chance of failure. I'm enjoying this time now while delaying Summer as long as Mother Nature permits (and closer to Fall)....a win-win. 

• Weenie 1

18 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Yup summer of hot azz coming right up lol

• Weenie 1

44F currently at 4:25am...morning walk felt good. ( had to dodge a couple murder hornets but made it) Really looking forward to the next 5-7 days...50s (60 tops) and 40s Sat for the high/30s low. Rain /maybe some flakes mixed in our general area during this span. This is truly a treat for May and wish I could bottle it up and spread this joy w/others....  

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

4 hours ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

I made it up to 75 yesterday and then the winds came, dried out the air, and you could feel the CAA as the temp steadily dropped.  Bottomed out at 45 this morning.  Currently at 55 and still breezy.

Yep, definitely. For those who suffer from allergies it felt great. It was like sweeping out the old stale mild air with new fresh cool air. My sinuses and watery eyes said "thank you".

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

Nevermind lala GFS the ECM gets .1-.2" measurable snow into Bucks, Montco and Berks which obviously would be unprecidented and mind blowing.

Being May, if I receive a snow shower which melts on contact I'll be thrilled and cherish the moment....