• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2020 OBS Thread

Sun finally popped out here after being overcast and either foggy or misty all day - with the 2 rounds of showers to  finish it off.  Ended up with 0.14" from them (the line started breaking up as it was approaching here.  Temp did make it up to 55 before the rain came in (low was 47 this morning).   Currently 52 and mostly cloudy but with plenty of sun getting through the broken deck.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 7:10 PM, KamuSnow said:

And one more, from January 19th this year,  the one and only snow pile of the winter, the day after we got 3/4" of snow on 1/18/20. Scraped about 400 feet of driveway to get it this size, lol.

1st-snowpile-of-the-season-1-19-20.thumb.jpg.ac53a68439f5dcc179b2fd8e17820470.jpg

Your lawn looked mighty green even then....what a non-winter this was!!

• Like 1

After today's dreary day Chester County PA we will finish with our 10th warmest (46.2) average monthly temperature for March since records began in 1894. Of note 4 of the 5 warmest March's on record happened before 1950 back - back when we had a warmer March climo....the top 5 are below:

• 1921 - 51.5
  • 1945 - 51.3
  • 2012 - 49.5
  • 1903 - 48.4
  • 1946 - 48.0

5 hours ago, JTA66 said:

I'd have to go back and check, but I think the storm in late Feb 2010 was a retrograding low. Pouring rain in SNE and dumping snow from NYC south. Back to the current pattern...

Most useless -NAO ever!

Not a retrograde that one it moved NNW and cut inland of New England.

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Ironically, so true.

Crappy Sat, virus spreading like wildfires (can't get booze and a damn haircut!!) and no sports...shoot me now.

Life is pretty damned boring, huh!  However, I do have booze and a store right down the street to get more!  If I say that you're family and I gifted you the alcohol, would that be legal?  :beer:

9 minutes ago, BBasile said:

Life is pretty damned boring, huh!  However, I do have booze and a store right down the street to get more!  If I say that you're family and I gifted you the alcohol, would that be legal?  :beer:

I think I may go to NJ for booze...right over the bridge in New Hope hop into Jersey.

Are barbers open in NJ? Or is that locked down? I could kill two birds w/one stone. Booze and a haircut...

17 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Ironically, so true.

Crappy Sat, virus spreading like wildfires (can't get booze and a damn haircut!!) and no sports...shoot me now.

Check out Boardroom Spirits in Lansdale. They're open because they also make hand sanitizer, and they deliver. Shhh....don't tell anyone.

I've been watching You Tube videos on how to cut your own hair. Working up the courage to give it a shot.

• Like 1