Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea...it fell and couldn't get back up lol:lol:

Actually all winter there never was any true anomalous warmth at least up this way . I remember one day hitting 64 and that's it . Just a persistent bad pattern and extreme bad luck . Still a couple more weeks of winter tracking for me so I'll see it to the official end .

No it wasn't torchy at all. The pattern has simply been persistently the antithesis for what we need for snow here. Lots of NW tracking mild to chilly rain events followed by transient dry and cold.

I knew things were bad when I woke up to back to back posts from centralvanats and Mersky. 
Hayoooo, nice. What's that job that your good at? Interpreting weather models that never materialize. Just let your smartphone weather app do the thinking for you. Haha I'm done till November. Next winter season will be better I've looked at the models. O.B.T.U.S.E.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, CentralVaNATS said:

Hayoooo, nice. What's that job that your good at? Interpreting weather models that never materialize. Just let your smartphone weather app do the thinking for you. Haha I'm done till November. Next winter season will be better I've looked at the models. O.B.T.U.S.E.

I’m the one who took heat for saying it probably wasn’t going to snow much if at all months ago. Go troll someone else. 

I’m the one who took heat for saying it probably wasn’t going to snow much if at all months ago. Go troll someone else. 
Want me to go back to the March/Long Range discussion? Maybe to under that rock that I crawled out of, "brave man". No worries the weather apps are always right

5 hours ago, Mersky said:

Lol how can you be good when you post here all day long?? Aren’t you a teacher? 

Thanks foe your concern for my career but I just got a promotion so my superiors think I’m doing something right. 

People who actually pay attention probably have noticed there are some specific times of the day I don’t post much.  But other than the rather small amount of time when I am delivering direct instruction or helping someone...and unless I suck at designing that lesson that should be limited since the best lessons are student centered,  or several meetings a week, 90% of what I do is time flexible.  

They don’t care how/when I design a lesson, print copies, grade work, call parents, fill out IEP reports, write curriculum, complete attendance reports and the various other mostly independent tasks I get paid for. 

My summer position is less flexible but you don’t see me posting as much then. Not that you actually care but since you’ve wasted the boards time with this trope numerous times already I guess it’s worth cutting it off before you make 30 more useless posts on this topic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Thanks foe your concern for my career but I just got a promotion so my superiors think I’m doing something right. 

People who actually pay attention probably have noticed there are some specific times of the day I don’t post much.  But other than the rather small amount of time when I am delivering direct instruction or helping someone...and unless I suck at designing that lesson that should be limited since the best lessons are student centered,  or several meetings a week, 90% of what I do is time flexible.  

They don’t care how/when I design a lesson, print copies, grade work, call parents, fill out IEP reports, write curriculum, complete attendance reports and the various other mostly independent tasks I get paid for. 

My summer position is less flexible but you don’t see me posting as much then. Not that you actually care but since you’ve wasted the boards time with this trope numerous times already I guess it’s worth cutting it off before you make 30 more useless posts on this topic. 

Congrats on the promotion! (are you still at Carver?) And seriously, ain't none of us has any business judging what anybody else is doing outside of what's posted here. That was completely unnecessary, smh

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Congrats on the promotion! (are you still at Carver?) And seriously, ain't none of us has any business judging what anybody else is doing outside of what's posted here. That was completely unnecessary, smh

Thanks, yes still at Carver. I’m happy with my spot. Great admin and content lead and good team I’m a part of. I was offered an opportunity to be the social studies content lead for all the summer school sites.  It will be a lot of work and responsibility but I’m excited. It can also open other doors. I’m very happy where I am now but having options in the future is never a bad thing. 

I didn’t think anyone really needed to hear that but he has made countless clone posts on that and ignoring them obviously wasnt working.  I figured it must be getting old and time to cut that off. But he will no doubt find some other equally ignorant line of trolling. 

10 minutes ago, Mersky said:

You post a lot during the day. Using school property to post is wrong too. But hey you are a patriot by taking heat for your forecast!!! 

You probably aren’t intelligent enough to grasp this but it’s you who are being incredibly insensitive and disparaging towards the sacrifice of our volunteer servicemen and women. 

I didn’t make that false equivalency, you did in order to score a cheap point in your trolling.  No one else brought that subject up. And no one  else would have been belligerent enough to think anything said about weather predictions on this forum was remotely equivalent to any number of true life hardships involving life and death.

• Like 1

Took the kids to Blackwater Falls State Park Saturday then took Stephen Skiing at Liberty today. 

Nora went nuts when we made our first stop and she saw the snow...

They had a blast playing in the snow and sledding. 

49yXIaX.jpg

hLafNbN.jpg

No idea what he is doing in the background 

SVdKFdp.jpg

Trail to the falls 

MJF62Od.jpg

Falls were nice in the snow 

P6HIEHX.jpg

Riding the sled lift 

RGNCN75.jpg

v04zyOU.jpg

They had a nice fire for marshmallows