Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Discobs 2020

George BM

16 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Just went for a long walk around the neighborhood and couldn’t will the sun out yet. Still socked in with clouds and 53. A few days back forecast high was 69. We will be lucky to make it to 59 up here.

Its creeping up here a bit, but no sign of any sun. 56 now. At this point I would be surprised to see the forecast high of 72.

5 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

I think we're good even up in Baltimore County.  Note on the satellite how there's low level flow now switching out of the south.  As the mid level junk is clearing out the lower level fog and such is eroding in southern Maryland.  It'll take longer than forecast, and that may be due to the models lacking daya from less commercial aircraft.  Until this whole COVID thing blows over I'd take the low end of guidance and lean more towards nowcasting.

Wedge usually wins in March and early April over forecasts.  Hell, usually wins most times all year.  But I think it will break at some point.

45 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

No respite here. This is the 5th day of the wedge but I have lost count as it all seems to bleed into one.

Didn't your area get near 70 yesterday? 

Maybe you stayed in the marine air right  near the coast. Was beautiful here with lots of sun.

Back to miserable today. Been stuck at 46 with a stiff breeze and some light showers.

• Like 1

• H2O unpinned this topic