• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

11 minutes ago, WNash said:

I don’t have time to check this, but the last warm April I remember must have been 2015 (following that frigid winter).

We had 2 measurable snowstorms in April of 2017. It just seems every year it happens. I wish we could just get seasons in seasons. There is actually a few chances of lake effect snow even at lower elevations in the next 2 weeks.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Wow, is all the petty political bullshit done with cause that was horrific content through and through. Luckily we have no Moderators in here cause some time outs would of definitely been given, lol. I don't metal in politics cause it can get really ugly real quick so back on topic!

I hope we don't see any snow and it was inevitable that we were going to see a horrific Spring so, on top of being told to stay home, now the weather's gonna go down the drain, ugh!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Snow made it to Rochester..

Screenshot_20200409-104208.thumb.png.5ba7b7880855d5a2fb3a51d764ba9e7b.png
Glad it's not gonna make it any further East as it warms quickly ahead of the actual CF but tonight into tomorrow morning looks a bit interesting, especially the Tug, as we have some decent wrap around moisture with just enough cold air so we'll see what happens I suppose but either way I hate talking about snow Easter Week!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

It’s from my buddy that lives in Hamburg. Somewhere close by 

Holy cow, we had a solid dusting on the grass but nothing like that. Nothing on the roads. Impressive considering nothing was forecasted until tonight. Springville/Boston Hills must have gotten a couple inches then...

4 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Holy cow, we had a solid dusting on the grass but nothing like that. Nothing on the roads. Impressive considering nothing was forecasted until tonight. Springville/Boston Hills must have gotten a couple inches then...

Yeah we had 1/2" here. Higher elevations had a few inches at least.