• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

47 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Tug still looks good. If it can survive today should be ok? I think. We both picked a crap weekend to go. Last weekend would’ve been perfect. Oh well. Might get a little fresh stuff but looks like western Dacks get downsloped 

I think coverage will mostly be OK.

But it's not going to be what I hope for in early March when there's usually great base plus some fresh.

I think mentally I'm just checking out too.  I just walked outside in a shirt and pants with no coat and it felt great.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Gfs trying to keep hope alive for the winter fanatics lol Several chances at some snow over the next 10-14 days..

Screenshot_20200303-121339.png.4925eef70

This has a real chance IMO. Because it inflicts max pain on our weenie world. Same sort of effect as stock options expiration prices. Look for where the max pain expiration prices are and all too often... ;)

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Bring me a summer of high 80s and lows in the upper 60s please! Also lots of sun! Ready for some awesome nights on the water and at the beach! :sun:I can tell you don't enjoy those activates or you'd be hoping for the same thing.

I enjoy winter as best as anyone can in Buffalo, but summers are by far my favorite season. There is just so much you can do in summer here in Buffalo compared to winter. Kayaking, boating, swimming, BBQ, biking, golf, parties over friends house in backyard, bonfires on the beach, rooftop bars, concerts, there is something going on downtown literally all summer in the city. Can't wait.

I enjoy going to the beach and enjoying it...however, sitting in the sun and baking for hours does not appeal to me. But, I did enjoy it during my trip to Florida. Just sitting there, taking in some Vitamin D was refreshing, especially going for a swim afterwards. But days of 90 degrees and high humidity does NOT appeal to me. I am just a cool weather person, period. I feel more energized in cool, crisp air. Fall is actually my favorite season...and this is just one of many reasons.

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

Any snow left? 

We still have some snow left here in the North Syracuse Burbs even.

• Like 3