• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 26-29 Synoptic/LES

But the way I look at it is, their deficit is crazy nuts for this time of year, so let them try to at least get to average which I doubt that's attainable this season too, so we'll see how the pattern shapes up for March as well as temps and if it works out, I think the Cuse has a legitimate chance of getting there but this year has been bad in every way possible, lol!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

SB Cities The 2019 - 2020
Snow Season
Normal Average 
to Date
This Time 
Last Season
Normal
Seasons Average
All Time Season 
Snowfall Record

Rochester 81.0 77.4 73.9 99.5 161.7 inches (1959 - 1960)
Syracuse 70.9 100.2 90.1 123.8 192.1 inches (1992 - 1993)
Binghamton 59.4 62.7 69.4 83.4 135.2 inches (2016 - 2017)
Buffalo 57.5 77.7 102.4 94.7 199.4 inches (1976 - 1977)
Albany 42.2 46.0 41.4 60.2 112.5 inches (1970 - 1971)

41 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

They said 4-8" for the synoptic part of this event and were pretty much spot on. Lake effect will add another 1-2' across areas south of Buffalo. This was never a metro event. Blizzard conditions occurred this morning, but not for a continuous 3 hours, a warning would have sufficed. I like saving blizzard warnings for truly bad storms. 

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=BUF&issuedby=BUF&product=LSR&format=CI&version=5&glossary=0

They posted warnings, for the synoptic part, over Orleans, Niagara, Erie and nobody verified. Come on now. 

I’m hoping for ya Wolf. I’m also hoping on Snow Ridge. I’ll be checking in with their cam often. I’ve got nothing to offer as I’m not a LE guy. I know little about it but I’d love to see you cash in with a couple feet. 
Man, BUF has taken it on the chin with accumulation thus far. I know it’s early but those guys always freak out when a LE event comes around. 
Bro, this ones for you so enjoy the 3-6" rates tonight while the rest of us watch and drool as we can only hope, lol!

I may even shed a tear cause I missed this one by 10 miles but gotta miss em sometimes and I'm ok with that.

Take some awesome Pics as I will enjoy the event vicariously through you, lol!

It wouldn't be hard to be off by 5 miles or so, granted at 10-1 , would be really good but probably overdone.. We'll know by later tonight when the real fun starts..
746977366_hrdps_asnow_neus_48(9).thumb.png.efecdfb354cac0bbb27886e3268eff3b.png
Bro, I think ur seriously in the best spot you can be in so rejoice for once but I dont wanna Jinx ya, so Ima shut up now, lol!

• Haha 1

I'm at about 2" for the event so far and the snow has stopped so ended up just under 3" for synoptic and I expect 1-2" with tr he passage later tomorrow afternoon so total 3-6" so I have NO CLUE where KBUF is getting 12-18" from......hope they verify for once, lol, although last event was a nice forecast for totals as it was a 6-10" forecast and prolly 75% were in between there somewhere so good job but this one isn't looking so hot, lol!

3-5' totals should be realized by tomorrow evening before the winds start to veer up in the Tug and thats the point at which most weenies will start to track the band, as it slowly and painstakingly drops to the South all the while diminishing in bbn intensity right before our eyes, RLMAO, as that's probably the worst part and then it sweeps through with a 1/2" snow (if we're lucky) with blizzard conditions and that'll be our Blizzard here in the Southern part of the county. They need to split this damn county just as Oneida is, simple as that, but they won't!

Sun is shining brightly where I am but it's a bit cold and believe it or not, its not windy at all where I am anyway!

COLOSSAL bust for this area, but just to my North like I said yesterday, 10-15 miles to my North it'll be a totally different story but good for them and whoever else gets their share. We did well with the last 2 events, so I'm good with missing out on one or 2 or however many as it doesn'tmatter, its the weather!

Many I'm getting antsy to take a drive before it gets really really bad! Decisions decisions, what to do!

39 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Two more from about an hour ago.

0EH0hGT.jpg

igfhF83.jpg

Nice Reaper Man!!

See if you can get a hotel and re-position yourself up in Adams or Adams Center. I think the jackpot will be in that area. It's slim pickings though re hotels but there should be something available.  And you can take your time and crawl up Route 11 without having to worry about stranding yourself on I-81. Good luck. Keep the pictures coming.