• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 26-29 Synoptic/LES

22 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Arw with it's big time southern bias looks good..Push everything north by about 20 miles lol No way the Fulton area has 2 feet by Friday morning lol

snku_acc.us_ne - 2020-02-26T100359.195.png

I could see this stay north.  I’ve been up many times and Carol gets 3’ and I get 6”.  Really hope that’s not the case, but always on the table.

49 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

The synoptic looks like a bust. Enjoy the lake effect up on the tug you three people

There will be 6 of us there. 3 of us will be snowshoeing. I give it 50/50 we even get to where we are going. I don't know exactly where we are planning on going, I'm just along for the LOLs.

• Haha 1

Just now, Syrmax said:

There will be 6 of us there. 3 of us will be snowshoeing. I give it 50/50 we even get to where we are going. I don't know exactly where we are planning on going, I'm just along for the LOLs.

Sweet. I love the spirit. Half of the reason I never chase is because I don’t have anyone to do it with. It’s a little intimidating thinking of just driving into that beast alone. If you get stuck with buddies, it’s fun, if it happens alone, it gets a little weird. 
Have fun bro! Go deep

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leelee said:

Storm looks a fair amount NW of where latest model runs were suggesting. Grand Rapids was like the projected line where snow cut off, and they're getting a few inches. That may be a bad sign for Buffalo snow.

Yeah, this thing is making a break for the west. Very difficult to get a track up the apps (Well northern foothills/ CNY) , it always wants to ride the lakes plain or jump East to Albany.