Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March Medium/Long Range Disco

CAPE

3 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

If its gonna happen...this aint a bad look leading in.  Give me 60/70s or give me snow...I'm good either way.  Anywhere in between is just annoying but probably closer to reality.

VAJfPAr.png

hecs incoming

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_52.png

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

2 hours ago, poolz1 said:

Massive slug of March coming out of the gulf would be fun no doubt. GFS has been pretty spot on this season with 2mT 12 days out...so, pretty sure that part is a lock.  

Banana high. We need a 6 hour thread for this. Then we can close it when 0z has highs near 80.

56 minutes ago, CentralVaNATS said:

Bunch of wishcasting still ongoing in this forum. Winter was over before it even began. Jan 10th was first day of spring. Move on and stop looking at the GFS.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

59 posts and I have yet to see anything of value from you. It has been nothing but crapping on those that have been following the models and the possibility of snow for going on two months now. And now you are telling them they should quit following the models in a thread that is devoted to that purpose? Just a thought... but why don't you go elsewhere if this thread and what it is about offends you so much. Leave those that enjoy this hobby in peace. What you offer up is nothing more then a passive/aggressive form of cyber bullying which is kind of ironic after you called me out for just that recently over a silly meme.

So to you (and your ilk) that don't have the decency to leave others alone to enjoy their hobby here's another silly meme in tribute to you.

The Official Insane Clown Posse-The Marvelous Missing Link ...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, yoda said:

maybe so... but both 12z EPS and 12z CMC Ensembles are super tanking the EPO (-4 to -7) in the next 5-15 days

Ridging near AK is not  modeled to get into a favorable position. It has persistently been too far south/west. Strongest +heights build into the GoA on the EPS, with a deep trough again digging downstream over the west coast. AO and NAO are still positive. Persistent ridging showing up on the east coast. This is what I see on the means. And we are approaching mid March.  But sure, it's not impossible. It could snow. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

It's ok I like to stay right here and be stupid and silly with my 60th post. Just like the models being nothing but stupid all winter. I like the fact that it got you rattled "ShowmeNoSnow". Let me know when then next snow storm comes

2 hours ago, CentralVaNATS said:

It's ok I like to stay right here and be stupid and silly with my 60th post. Just like the models being nothing but stupid all winter. I like the fact that it got you rattled "ShowmeNoSnow". Let me know when then next snow storm comes

DO YOU TRUST THE GOVERNMENT TO SAVE YOU? – The Burning ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

@showmethesnow I just ignore him now. Worthless troll.  And unlike some others he doesn’t even try to be creative or develop a shtick or vary his act.  Ill argue with almost anyone but he isn’t worth it. 

i agree, some people are born to be asses their entire life.  hes on my ignore list as well

The “models suck” crew thinks their “so smart” on the false premise that just because we discuss weather, which included the NWP guidance, that we “think it’s going to snow”.  No one thinks that. No one is educating anyone. You’re all just being asses. 
As DT would say "dont be obtuse" models do suck. I just want snow all year long.

• H2O unpinned this topic