Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like next week gone. Kind of a crap pattern if you want warm temps. Maybe some more winter  chances after. 

Next week could come back if that first ULL hangs around long enough...Euro almost tried to phase that into the main shortwave approaching.

But yeah, then it basically spins near us for days and we wait for more shortwaves. Pretty much ka-ka....maybe a few nicer days mixed in if we can avoid the self-destructing sun.

• Like 1

Looks like the NAO is betraying y'all in incremental run erosion ...  experimentally seeing what it takes to give up - 

then it'll bring it back once NCEP sees only melancholy posting tenors.  Y'allz jump on board and get excited, then everything misses -

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So much in bloom. Lawns all bursting green. All forsythia out , lilacs and many shuns and all woody underbrush all with tiny green leaves. Let’s see who in SNE disagrees , cuz it’s everywhere 

There is literally nothing blooming here except for some crocus and maybe a few bulbs coming up. Fields are all still a brownish tan with a few patches of green scattered about. I can post some pics tomorrow.

It’s pretty green here locally.... cut down some trees today and there were buds and small leaves coming out on a lot of them... grass is also pretty green.

Pulled out the few arborvitae I planted early last fall as they were picked clean by deer. My neighbor had them lining his entire garage and they look like lollipops. Completely eaten as far as the deer can reach up.