• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

If there's one thing that tells it's been a rat of a winter is that I have not had to use my snowblower even once. I've owned one for about 15 years and that's a first. We'll see what the next couple weeks offer. It's interesting because for most of the winter I was on pace to beat 2018-19 but that season has now surpassed this one by 5 inches. Barely more than half of normal at this point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Any idea where the lowest season snow total is in SNE. I would assume it's ACK this year (like most)  but they might surpass somewhere else like Fairfield County, CT with this upcoming "storm".

Not sure what the stats are for either location this season.

I am in Easton CT. Only 8.75 for the year. Lowest since 4.5 in 01/02.

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like a torch. It’s over. 

Hard to believe 5 years ago today at  work they reached maximum depth. The bottom of those tables are 36 inches. There are 100 chairs under the snow. Work was 7 miles from LI sound. There are some buds on trees down there today.

FB_IMG_1583497930193.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hard to believe 5 years ago today at  work they reached maximum depth. The bottom of those tables are 36 inches. There are 100 chairs under the snow. Work was 7 miles from LI sound. There are some buds on trees down there today.

FB_IMG_1583497930193.jpg

Yep sad. We pay for that now. Climo can be a bitch.

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

FB_IMG_1583497930193.jpg

Nice picture. As @CoastalWx said “we remember the good winters and hold them tight” lol 

• Haha 1