Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

The 12z NAM improved tremendously at H5 compared to previous runs.  I would not pay attention to the surface until the pattern at H5 is resolved, that could be until 12 hours away.  I was told by someone wise one day that the surface is the hardest area for the models to see, go with the H5 level until that is resolved, the surface will be what it is, it just doesn't make sense to be that far southeast with at least a partial phase ongoing as the northern stream continues to dive to the south and southeast more and more each run.  The 18z 3 KM NAM had the clipper and northern stream energy as far northeast as Upstate NY, now it is diving across southwest MI.

H5 on the 12z NAM looks like a bowling ball of poop 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Yeah I don't get it. No one is expecting anything..so not sure why some are getting angry. PTSD from the winter I guess

Yeah...  nobody is forcing them to track it... if you are out on the threat... leave the thread or ignore the posts... I think we’ve seen enough of the don’t do it or it’s over or etc etc posts.

I expect nothing but maybe we sneak something in.

12z icon looks okay 

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Yeah I don't get it. No one is expecting anything..so not sure why some are getting angry. PTSD from the winter I guess

That’s part of the forum, but yeah it’s funny because when the threat was 5-7 days out and some thought a big event could be on the table they countered those telling them “it’s over” to just let them follow it.

Now it’s close range it’s happening all over again with folks telling people what they should or should not be interested in.  

I would think 2” of white for even a few hours would be better than chilly, cloudy and breezy.

Been a rough winter.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hazey said:

Same here. Way too many teases this winter for my liking. Lucy must be tired from pulling the ball away so often. Good grief. 

One thing you can say, Its been very consistent even though it was in a bad way this winter, It would probably have been an all timer if it went totally the other way all season.