Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

5 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

have a good trip. they are getting the goods this yr. Will be heading to Riviere de loop  from jackman on friday.

Thank you. You too.  Should be very good riding for both of us..(temps 20-25 during the day, single digits by night) perfect weather for early March. 

6 hours ago, dryslot said:

Confined to the far NW up there but PI to Van Buren should see 3-6" or so as well, I'm heading back to Eustis on Saturday, Cold conditions there too so riding should be good once again.

Madawaska, Frenchville, Fort Kent will be in on the higher amounts I believe...but that’s just icing on the cake for us.  Enjoy Eustis this weekend.  I was thinking you wrapped it up last weekend??   Did The good conditions and cold temps still, bring you back for one last go around??  Might as well take advantage of it while we can.  Early March riding is great up there. 

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Madawaska, Frenchville, Fort Kent will be in on the higher amounts I believe...but that’s just icing on the cake for us.  Enjoy Eustis this weekend.  I was thinking you wrapped it up last weekend??   Did The good conditions and cold temps still, bring you back for one last go around??  Might as well take advantage of it while we can.  Early March riding is great up there. 

This weekend coming up and will try to go one more, Lot on my plate coming up so have to see if i can get next weekend in.