• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

Happy first day of #MeteorologicalSpring ! Looking back at this past winter season (Dec - Feb), all of our climate sites had a top 10 warmest February and a top 10 warmest winter! Feb 2020 was also one of the least snowiest as Islip had the first snowless Feb on record!

FB_IMG_1583262854046.jpg

26 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

In still holding out hope for this weekend

You’re the ultimate weenie, give it up, it’s dead Jim. Than again this kinda reminds me of March 22nd 1998 situation where New York City got 5 inches that early morning. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

25 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Torch!

Yup.  

Winter Storm Warning for N. Aroostook tonight through tomorrow..5-9 inches incoming for them.  Icing on the cake for our trip...with low 20’s this weekend for highs, and single digits for lows.  Doesn’t get much better than that. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup.  

Winter Storm Warning for N. Aroostook tonight through tomorrow..5-9 inches incoming for them.  Icing on the cake for our trip...with low 20’s this weekend for highs, and single digits for lows.  Doesn’t get much better than that. 

Confined to the far NW up there but PI to Van Buren should see 3-6" or so as well, I'm heading back to Eustis on Saturday, Cold conditions there too so riding should be good once again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup.  

have a good trip. they are getting the goods this yr. Will be heading to Riviere de loop  from jackman on friday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SnowFeen1 said:

I’m 35 but I used to live in Luxembourg and I moved here back in May of 97. I missed the big blizzard of 96 and I was here for the miserable 97-98 winter but we got lucky in New York City around March 22nd of 98 we had 5.5 surprising snowstorm that hit. It was supposed to be a non event and we got a burst of heavy snow. That made my winter. Coming from Luxembourg we got some good snows back when I lived there but New York City I think averages a bit more if I’m not mistaken.

That March 22  '98 was on my 28th bday! I remember hoping it would make it over CT