Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So is that 1-3” along the trip along 95? Thank you for being semi civil at least. There’s a reason why that other freak job is ridiculed so much behind closed doors. If you’re around stop by Orono Brewing 

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its going to be thin in that area along 95 and the coast no doubt, 2-4", You get north of AUG heading NW towards Skow on Rte 201 and the pack will be better,  I'm 2 hrs from Orono.

Yeah the highway through Cumberland County is going to be scorched out a bit, shadows will keep some snow and a sun bare ground. 

If you're staying in Waterville you should stop by the Proper Pig (my in-laws are part owners), though I'm not sure your frail frame could handle the burgers.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Pretty nuts how we get 600mile nw trends from day 5 in the heart of winter but in a transitional month typical for producing fireworks the track is locked in for 5 days barely missing southeast... Really? 

Peeps starting storm threads 5 days out. I miss the old days when we didnt start specific threads until it was obvious most would get a storm of semblance rain or snow

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Comparing snowpack for the past 4 years on this date.... thanks to BTV for posting this.  Wish we could see the entire New England area.  

Man ‘18 and ‘17 were pretty bleak right now.

8D511273-F092-4EEB-B450-E8A4287D4437.jpeg.2b336c61458ba4d30c1d784ff8a78f51.jpeg

Amazing from March 2nd to March 15th 2018 most of Southern Vermont got 100" of snow.  It would be cool to see that map for 3/16.