Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

4-5” most of SNE from 1 event North of ORH to Ray to Hippy had more, but not a lot 

At least you saw a decent event in December.  I got  an inch from that, an inch from a snow squall and an inch from a clipper in january.

Just now, MJO812 said:

At least you saw a decent event in December.  I got  an inch from that, an inch from a snow squall and an inch from a clipper in january.

I’m leaving at 6:30 tomorrow and Wednesday for work trip to Skowhegan to Waterville to Bangor and then Portland Wed nite and Thursday. Hard to believe on Morch 3-5 I’ll see 100% grass the entire trip. Thankfully there’s beer and breweries to hit to take out the sting 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m leaving at 6:30 tomorrow and Wednesday for work trip to Skowhegan to Waterville to Bangor and then Portland Wed nite and Thursday. Hard to believe on Morch 3-5 I’ll see 100% grass the entire trip. Thankfully there’s beer and breweries to hit to take out the sting 

Wrong, You won't see 100% grass in Skowvegas or Waterville.

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol..I was just gonna post the same thing.  What a total clown.  He thinks Waterville and Skowhegan will have no snow??  Absolutely ignorant  post..but hey it’s DIT. 

There will be some in Bangor too, I was in Portland yesterday and there down to patches.

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

3 snowless months J- M . Unthinkable and probably worse than any year we lived thru in the 80’s, though Will would know for sure O suppose 

It wasnt snowless. We had an advisory event about 3-5" statewide in January (the 18th). So that's just false. 

Also it's not worse than 2001-2002. 01-02 featured 1 advisory event for CT the ENTIRE season. This season there was a major inland 10"+ snow storm in Dec, another advisory snow storm in Dec, a moderate ice event and a Jan advisory snowfall level event.

Also also, it's March 2nd. So J-M is only 2 months, Jan and Feb. Unless you are clairvoyant and know with 100% certainty we are not seeing any snow in March at all. 

Don't get me wrong it's bad, very bad. But it's still a bit better than 2001-2002. That's where the buck stops.

Grade: F

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So is that 1-3” along the trip along 95? Thank you for being semi civil at least. There’s a reason why that other freak job is ridiculed so much behind closed doors. If you’re around stop by Orono Brewing 

Its going to be thin in that area along 95 and the coast no doubt, 2-4", You get north of AUG heading NW towards Skow on Rte 201 and the pack will be better,  I'm 2 hrs from Orono.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So is that 1-3” along the trip along 95? Thank you for being semi civil at least. There’s a reason why that other freak job is ridiculed so much behind closed doors. If you’re around stop by Orono Brewing 

You say things to get a rise out of peeps..and then when you get called out for absolute inaccurate, and downright fraudulent and nonsensical claims.. you call people a Dick and then whine like a little girl when pressed.  

Grow up already. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its going to be thin in that area along 95 and the coast no doubt, 2-4", You get north of AUG heading NW towards Skow on Rte 201 and the pack will be better,  I'm 2 hrs from Orono.

I’m starting at Sappi Fine Paper in Skowhegan , then Waterville,, ending Bangor at EMCC. That’s just tomorrow. Then Bangor all day Wednesday. Looks like Orono has a downtown Bangor location which I’ll hit and I may make the 45 minute drive north to Bissell Bros in Three Rivers tomorrow late afternoon 

• Like 1