Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think we need to at least hold serve tonight....if it trends notably worse, I'm not sure it's going to come back. We're in the 96 hour timeframe tonight.

NAM is definitely teeing it up at 84 hours...more than other guidance. But it's the NAM.

We just have to keep it within a reasonable range over the next two days where a slight improvement thereafter, with several key features, could give some of us a good shot. I mean... we’re talking like 100 miles, depending on guidance, on good impact vs minimal impact. 

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Definitely looks like it ticked W and then just swings wide right again.  Monster storm too.  Jeezuz, can't buy a thrill this winter.

It's pretty sad

I remember those days when you went outside and had to walk in the street because the snow was too deep.

• Haha 1

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Tonight should seal our fate I think... at least we won’t waste time tracking deep into the week.

This winter is for the birds 

This storm may be for the fish.   Again though, we're not seeing big nail in the coffin moves East so bears watching through tomorrow and maybe 0z tonight brings an improvement.  The consistency of the "just off shore" theme needs to resolve soon though...

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Tonight should seal our fate I think... at least we won’t waste time tracking deep into the week.

This winter is for the birds 

In the past there would still be 1 or 2 models showing eye candy at this range, even if ultimately wrong. Now they just all agree on basically OTS. I'm all set hanging my hat on a few ensemble members

5 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

The key right now is still the ensembles IMO. If they don't at least hold serve or improve in the next few runs this threat is cooked. Honestly, the NAM has my attention.

That's why tomorrow night is my make or break time frame.  It's not that far from something good.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

In the past there would still be 1 or 2 models showing eye candy at this range, even if ultimately wrong. Now they just all agree on basically OTS. I'm all set hanging my hat on a few ensemble members

Yeah... I’m not chasing a few rogue ensemble members after tonight... we know how that goes