Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Many of those are near Bermuda. A later phase would result in the stronger solution being delayed northeast, not a track well southeast.

I like the H5 look. Perhaps the southern stream starts moving OTS, but with some phasing, that all gets pulled back toward land. With that H5 look, it’s being pulled back to an more optimal location. Still a ways out, but I’m cautiously optimistic. I understand anyone’s pessimism rn too though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I like the H5 look. Perhaps the southern stream starts moving OTS, but with some phasing, that all gets pulled back toward land. With that H5 look, it’s being pulled back to an more optimal location. Still a ways out, but I’m cautiously optimistic. I understand anyone’s pessimism rn too though. 

I want the s stream insert...not much margin for error if we rely on all n stream.

I think the 12z EPS is explosive and screams big event.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 4

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Many of those are near Bermuda. A later phase would result in the stronger solution being delayed northeast, not a track well southeast.

I think I discard 4-5 and consider the other eastern solutions possible and seen often enough in phased storms that just miss over the years.  That said....I think this one delivers 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Dr. Dews said:

I'm on board to an extent, but any ku talk is just hype at this point. Which is fun but not to be taken serious

I mentioned that getting a KU in December, which a portion of the area did, is a good sign that winter will reemerge before season's end. Not that it guarantees another KU...although I won't be surprised if that happens.

• Weenie 3

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not sure if there is enough of a sample size yet, but dare I say KBOS has looked reasonable the last two days. I wonder if an adjustment was done?

I noticed that today. I was surprised when I peeked earlier and they weren’t 7F warmer than ORH.