Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

strongwxnc

35590047bdc35024661049146b814673.jpg

First post ever! I’ve been watching in the background for some time now! And I’m learning a lot from so many of you who are so talented! I love following along with all of your post and predictions because our local TV Mets are generally last minute on making up their minds. So I’m really just posting to show my appreciation to all of you who stay up late and analyze things to give us your best “forecast” possible!

• Like 5

On 2/20/2020 at 10:19 PM, downeastnc said:

Flakes trying to get bigger and rates are still high if I had quarter size flakes this would be piling up fast...

Awesome video! Imagine what 12-24hrs of snow at that rate would have given you! Once again nice vid, thanks for posting it. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:30 AM, Kstrickland13 said:

First post ever! I’ve been watching in the background for some time now! And I’m learning a lot from so many of you who are so talented! I love following along with all of your post and predictions because our local TV Mets are generally last minute on making up their minds. So I’m really just posting to show my appreciation to all of you who stay up late and analyze things to give us your best “forecast” possible!

Welcome! :hug: The SE Crew is the best American has to offer  :wub:   We look forward to you joining in the conversations :D  

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 7:30 AM, Kstrickland13 said:

35590047bdc35024661049146b814673.jpg

Welcome neighbor great crew here.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Too bad the predictions are over, I look now and understand that it was a very good topic. Your forecasts were much more accurate than all the other weather stations. And now it is really hard to know what the weather will be like. It reminds me of betting on sports, because without a forecast it is hard to make a successful bet. Of course, if you know the sport or if you follow the team for a long time, you can roughly estimate the odds. It's the same with the weather, you can try to guess the weather by yourself, but it's always better when you can enter site and there is a prediction in advance.

• 5 months later...

If you don't think you're "friendly" with numbers, then betting probably isn't for you either. Like me, many players can profit on betting onat 12Bet, all based on intuition or a gut feeling, but you need a viable betting strategy to be successful in the long run. However, this is not the case for those who play as a hobby or for a little bit of adrenaline. You also need to understand what the odds mean in terms of probability. In short, it's a game of chance and numbers, and you have to master the division and multiplication. Do you think that all players know how to handle and manage their money? I keep noticing these players making mistakes in calculations out of their own ignorance. There are many financial strategies, which you should research to find your own.