Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

strongwxnc

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Messes up everyone’s schedule, I bet they change it to closed by morning! I understand why, but it’s only going to get about 42/43 tomorrow, shady spots could be bad most of the day , if we get to 25/26 degrees, like they are forecasting

The county is so big that if it’s dangerous for even 1 school up north by the border they close the entire district. Even if it’s perfectly fine in the southern part, like simpsonville. Someone told me that can’t afford to split the district, even though they should. The logistics of 2 districts would cost too much. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moultrie said:

The county is so big that if it’s dangerous for even 1 school up north by the border they close the entire district. Even if it’s perfectly fine in the southern part, like simpsonville. Someone told me that can’t afford to split the district, even though they should. The logistics of 2 districts would cost too much. 

Yes, it’s the biggest district in the state! TR and Tigerville get Greenville county a lot of snow days! Still snowing here quarte sized to half dollars now. Getting breezy

19 minutes ago, oconeexman said:

Still an ugly old mix here..literally snowing all around me..even in Anderson

I live by the Anderson airport and I just got back from Westminster. It's crazy seeing it snow here in western Anderson and a mix in Oconee County