Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

strongwxnc

5 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

DP continues to fall at RDU, down to 25. Precip is sure having a tough time advancing N and to the west. Not sure if this is a bad omen for less moisture or a delayed arrival...

It's never a good sign when it's already precipitating a hundred and fifty miles to your Northeast. I'm driving through Gates County in Northeast North Carolina with a slushie mix. 36 degrees.

10 minutes ago, SnowDeac said:

I feel like 10+ people have asked (including me already), but can someone link the CC radar? Can't find it on the GSP site, and don't have it bookmarked anymore.

I can't find you a page that quickly, but you are looking for Correlation Coefficient. 

It's usually dead on, however, I'm North of it in Pendleton/Central and I'm rain/sleet. Too warm at the surface I guess, and tricked CC. 

Edit: I'm using app on Android, RadarScope, but I believe it is a one time pay product. 

Screenshot_20200220-134309_RadarScope.jpg

3 minutes ago, Amos83 said:

yep, just took a walk in hopes a stray sleet pellet or flake would mix in. Nothing, just a crappy walk in the rain. 

it'll eventually mix in if and when a heavier band moves in.. not counting on much accumulation at all