Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Trailing Frontal Wave

PDIII

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Is this the storm isotherm called for last few days Feb or first couple days of March? This is the one he was talking about since early January. He has been good with this season's forecast, so maybe this thread is actually legit. The Insane Isotherm Bomb of Feb 2020. Let's do this!! 

Shortening wavelengths, cold dump combined with warm ocean waters leading to enormous baroclinic potential.  Could be shenanigans.

14 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

Shortening wavelengths, cold dump combined with warm ocean waters leading to enormous baroclinic potential.  Could be shenanigans.

I'm going all-in balls deep on this threat. This will be the one that fools people into thinking it cant snow last week of Feb and cant snow with a +NAO and is going to shock the system of many. Be ready.

7 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'm all in on this one. May very well be the last legit trackable event of the season. GFS says bring on spring. It's all we have....we r running on fumes....let's finish met winter on a solid note.

Seems a bit early for a thread.

I don't think anyone even knows what specific "threat" is being tracked here. Early next week? Late next week? Yeah they both continue to look like rain on the means.

The next one then..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Seems a bit early for a thread.

I don't think anyone even knows what specific "threat" is being tracked here. Early next week? Late next week? Yeah they both continue to look like rain on the means.

The next one then..

This is the first time I have seen a thread created for a storm projected on one op run of one model at day 8 no less.

Oh wait. I forgot about Ji. Scratch my above comment. :lol:

• Like 1