Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18-19th CNE/NNE Storm Thread

dryslot

6 minutes ago, klw said:

A quick out the backdoor check puts us between 5 and 6 inches, still snowing.

Nice system for you southerners (southern NNEers, ha).

Only 2” of sand up here.  Small flakes all day, decently dense stuff.  Seemed like that arctic sand snow but at much warmer temps.  

Wintry appeal though with around 15” on the ground.

1 hour ago, #NoPoles said:

Temp back home is 41 and rain. I'm not sure but I think my area of plymouth hasnt even reached double digits of snow this winter...it's  good to up in NNE

That’s not what you were saying at -26 last week. :P

I think we are ending right around 4” of dense stuff. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Just when out and took a measurement, Additional 2.0" since the last measurement, 6" total, Euro did a good job on this event, Very consistent the last few days in the 5-7" range on qpf amounts here.

Yes Euro really did well up there. Remember that someone said you were done after the last one.  Rains to Maine ski areas etc. Great President's day vacation week.

• Like 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Yes Euro really did well up there. Remember that someone said you were done after the last one.  Rains to Maine ski areas etc. Great President's day vacation week.

Could not have worked out better for the kiddos on Vaca, Oh i do remember that someone, I laughed, Different world up here, Cold over performed, P&C had us at a high of 32°F today, We may spike some with the backend moving thru but we never got past 22.6°F for a high during the day after a low of 9.7°F.

Had to leave Thornton at 4:30 for a selectman's meeting in Pelham. Literally said one word, then drove back. 4.5 hrs of shti. Snow and 24F from Thornton to about mm 45, then it started to creep up until I reached 35 in Pelham and rain. Similar conditions on the way back. Seemed to remain all snow north of mm 60. 26.4F for a high, 9.1 for a low. Measuring 6.5".

On another note, finally got my Davis Weatherlink. Is there any way to post to Weatherunderground without paying a monthly fee?

• Haha 1