• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18-19th CNE/NNE Storm Thread

dryslot

21.3F  Light to moderate snow  Winds have been near calm all day.  Just a powdery snowfall with temps around 20F.   Would be nice if I could hold onto snow till the end, easy cleanup.

No winter weather advisory was even posted for me in S Grafton County.  I am in the extreme SE corner of the county so I get it.

19 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ok 6-8” sounds good

been pounding a while

This was the EURO's snowfall map from this morning.... to be honest I'm not exactly sure where N. Conway is relative to the county lines, just that it's SE of the Whites/Presidentials.  

Good spot for this system.  At least your female companionship can actually experience a real 6 up there.

ecmwf-deterministic-neng-total_snow_10to1-2106400.png

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

This was the EURO's snowfall map from this morning.... to be honest I'm not exactly sure where N. Conway is relative to the county lines, just that it's SE of the Whites/Presidentials.  

Good spot for this system.  At least your female companionship can actually experience a real 6 up there.

ecmwf-deterministic-neng-total_snow_10to1-2106400.png

Even if she has to be spoon fed. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Temp back home is 41 and rain. I'm not sure but I think my area of plymouth hasnt even reached double digits of snow this winter...it's  good to up in NNE

Probably close. West of them in Bristol county might be a bit better than me. Good year to be away from this winter here.