Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 18-19th CNE/NNE Storm Thread

dryslot

7 hours ago, weathafella said:

Funny I just dropped my daughter off at the bus station at south station for her ride back to Burlington.  Spring like day in Boston but certainly mid winter conditions up north.   Spring break is the week of 3/9 and I think I may head up to pick her up....drive up Thursday afternoon the 5th...take her to dinner  and pick her up after classes on the 6th.   Get a dose of winter.

Burlington was the best college town I could have picked for myself... great atmosphere and you can walk everywhere.

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

3” is the over under.  I’ll take the over by a little.  Start time is confusing given the radar. I realize there will be some vertigo but the humidity is already pretty high and GYX is talking about a midday start. Look sooner, by a lot but I always get that wrong

I would see a doctor for vertigo.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Cool, cool, cool

All of the graphics for our snow amounts is down across the region (they are from yesterday's afternoon package). At least we don't have a winter storm.

I saw the package about two hours ago which wasn’t very impressive until you got up north of Laconia. No amount above 4 inches south of Laconia