• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 17-18 Snow Potential

Hoosier

There have been some trends in the guidance, though relatively subtle from run to run, that would make this more of a snow event for a large chunk of posters here should those same trends continue on upcoming runs. 

On the other hand, could start to go back the other way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hoosier said:

There have been some trends in the guidance, though relatively subtle from run to run, that would make this more of a snow event for a large chunk of posters here should those same trends continue on upcoming runs. 

The lucky ones who end up in the 10 mile wide death band on the nw side will probably have 1-3" as it shears out.   That's probably best case scenario.   

Feb 25th - 28th, (mark it down) ....not sure what area of the sub...but talking BIG dog :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, buckeye said:

The lucky ones who end up in the 10 mile wide death band on the nw side will probably have 1-3" as it shears out.   That's probably best case scenario.   

Feb 25th - 28th, (mark it down) ....not sure what area of the sub...but talking BIG dog :ph34r: 

25th-28th u say? I won’t hold my breath! 

2 hours ago, buckeye said:

the 1-3 death band is the story of this winter

9 hours ago, Hoosier said:

gfs-z500-mslp-us-fh78-trend.gif

• Weenie 1

25 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Not exactly the power trio of models but the Canadian, ICON and Navgem are on the colder side.

There are sort of rare occasions when the Canadian sniffs out something that the power duo don’t really. 
That said, I’m not sure whether having the icon on our side is good or bad. I feel like many times the opposite happens to what they say .