• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 13 threat

ORH_wxman

Jeebus when I woke up at four and five in the morning from my bed looking out the window it looks like it was snowing hard because it looked kind of milky and you couldn’t see the trees that well. So then I’m laying in bed at like 630 and I read Brian’s. comment about the radar looks like crap and then I will walk over to the window and it’s actually more fog it’s barely snowing and I think we might’ve had an inch LOL.  Was any model showing this outcome?  That said, I’m glad some of you snow starved MFers got some love

56 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Happy for the SNE crew that saw some snow.  Good pics of a quick burst last night from some of you guys!

Really small flakes, only a dusting overnight.  This thing fractured in half pretty fast... really decent banding north of here from NNY into S.QC but then large dry slot with little forcing and terrible snow growth temps in between.

Yes, very underwhelming here

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Ea run the last two days ticked south with the better qpf, Maybe we see 2-3” tops.

Models were still giving 0.30”-0.50” this way. Looks like a bust though. I may have setup the new armorskids on the Ariens for nothing. I may just shovel the whole thing when I get home.