• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Valley Special Obs and Last Min Forecasts.

John1122

Well we've had snow on the ground in northern Miss, Memphis area, Nashville area and now most  Eastern areas. Not the best events except the Nooga area thumping this morning but in such a terrible stretch of terrible winters at least it's something. 

Maybe we can spin something else up before winter ends. Probably not going to see a classic slider or Miller A, but always liable to see smaller scale events that hit parts of the forum area before cold season ends. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, John1122 said:

MRX posted about the snow starting at Morristown and mentioned sun angle causing it not to accumulate. <_<

Went skiing with my son today at Sugar Mtn. In a way I wish that I could have been here to see it come through. I have a friend that says it snowed about 1-1.5in near his house which is just a couple miles away. So have to assume it was similar at the house. It did melt quite a bit today, but  definitely could tell when we got back that it had snowed, as there was still some left on the rooftops and in the yard. 
Meanwhile at Sugar, they were reporting 5in yesterday and it snowed from about 11:30-4 today, pretty heavy at times. That combined with the machines blowing all day made for some excellent skiing conditions! 

B9E06E53-5AB8-44CA-AC73-4804FD351680.jpeg

• Like 4