• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Major Winter Storm 2/6-2/7 OBS

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I had a feeling that might happen, and admit it's a bit painful knowing that we are just missing it.

However, challenging myself to be content with what we do get. When I compare to others, I just get jealous instead of being thankful for what I do have.

Soooo, here's to our friend in Oneida area...I think we have a poster from there?

I originally thought 6-10" a couple days ago and I've been thinking maybe 8-12 yesterday, and it looks like we will get that, so no worries. Just interested to see how this plays out vs the models at this point.

10 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Yes but I do like the look to our west. Radar filling in nicely and snowfall rares look moderate over Southern Ontario and it's heading towards WNY. Most likely where we will pick up our 3 or 4 inches today.

Yep, lot's of moisture in the deform band with lake enhancement as it heads SE.

https://weather.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=CASET

2 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Heavy snow here and at KSYR.  Snow increased 1 inch in the last hour, 8 inches on the ground.

KSYR 071454Z 28011KT 1/4SM R28/2000V2200FT +SN FZFG VV006 M04/M06 A2909 RMK AO2 SLP850 SNINCR 1/8 P0007 60022 T10441061 56029

You can see the heavier snow pushing a bit west on the wide view NWS radar loop. Good news for us.