Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

4 of them, I have issues, but I’m trying to downsize to 3 this season.

I do 4 leagues for fantasy football which in one day a week. I can only imagine 4 baseball leagues with a numerous amount of games. I would love to just got back to two leagues next fall. This way you’re not rooting against your own players.

3 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Nah, lifts and trails will go on for at least a few more weeks....probably more.  Some good snow coming for Northern VT, Northern NH, and the Northern Half of Maine this week.  Some good skiing and riding still to come up there.  

He knows as well as we do that the skiers (at least in numbers worth turning the bull wheels) disappear long before the snow.  Even in 2012 wx cooled off after the March furnace - Eustis, just north of the 'Loaf and about 400' lower than its base lodge, had highs 20s to 40s from 3/26 thru 4/12 that year, with modest new snow but next to nothing for RA.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:23 PM, Drop the Trough said:

70mph downsloping winds in the Greens, rain/snow/thunder/lightening, followed by days of upslope snow!

Wednesday
Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Wednesday Night
Snow, mainly after 8pm. Low around 27. Strong and damaging winds, with a southeast wind 29 to 39 mph increasing to 50 to 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Thursday
Snow, mainly before 3pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 29. Strong and damaging winds, with a southeast wind 65 to 75 mph becoming south 31 to 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Thursday Night
A chance of snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Windy, with a southwest wind 36 to 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

7 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Will gone, Ray gone, Runway gone. After this week Freak and Slot gone. The end is always hard.

I'm not gone in the sense that I'm confident that it won't snow again. I'm gone in the sense that nothing is imminent, the pattern doesn't look great and I have too much going on to keep waiting.

• Weenie 2

Just like with troughs...the onus is on the Euro to be right about a ridge that amped in that time range - it's meridian bias beyond day 6 is prevalent regardless of what how those verification scores seem to consummately evade what is patently clear it does over the U.S. and that's blow up ridges and black hole troughs - pretty much both ways.