Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

With no more coming you Newark . NJ or DE. You pick 

Forgot to mention, in 2012 (one of the winters worse than this one), we actually had one of our latest snowfalls in May.  There was even a heatwave at the end of April but despite that we had snow in May and it was my latest snowfall on record for a while.  I'm sure nobody saw that coming in February so good luck with your call of no snow the rest of the season.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

Forgot to mention, in 2012 (one of the winters worse than this one), we actually had one of our latest snowfalls in May.  There was even a heatwave at the end of April but despite that we had snow in May and it was my latest snowfall on record for a while.  I'm sure nobody saw that coming in February so good luck with your call of no snow the rest of the season.

To be fair though, does some cat paws in May really save the season? I mean, it’s been wretched. Your statistics even back that up... 8” between 12/20 and now? Yuck... does t get much worse than that.

Most folks got half their snow in an event the first days of December, little since.

I know people are trying to spin this as not so bad because of the early December event but I mean, come on, it’s been awful ever since.

I don’t get the odd need for many to defend this winter, especially south of like hubb and Hippie 

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

To be fair though, does some cat paws in May really save the season? I mean, it’s been wretched. Your statistics even back that up... 8” between 12/20 and now? Yuck... does t get much worse than that.

Most folks got half their snow in an event the first days of December, little since.

I know people are trying to spin this as not so bad because of the early December event but I mean, come on, it’s been awful ever since.

I don’t get the odd need for many to defend this winter, especially south of like hubb and Hippie 

Those that had snow through Christmas and a 12-18"r certainly have the right to feel that way. Hell even I was happy. But to me, no snow in the premo part of winter just hurts. Holiday snow is cool, but I can take or leave it since it doesn't happen often. 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

How many ways and times can you say: it was a shitty winter, it won't snow again, I am over it. Every day it's the same posts with no nuance.

It’s a special kind of trolling. A+ effort all winter making new avatars daily. He probably complained about the lack of snow to his wife all season and comes here to troll as some form of defense mechanism. Hey, whatever works for him.

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It’s a special kind of trolling. A+ effort all winter making new avatars daily. He probably complained about the lack of snow to his wife all season and comes here to troll as some form of defense mechanism. Hey, whatever works for him.

He seems to be very confused at times.

22 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Still think it ends up a cold rain up here or at least no appreciable accums. Gene may have to watch out. 

Probably but not far from being a concern for you. Still 70 hrs away. Will be interesting to watch develop. The dynamics are so intense with some .5 per hour qpf rates projected under the best frontogenic forcing. The initial wave is the key and where the dewpoint depressions  set up. If its north even Alex is in danger of heavy rain if it's way south you are solidly in an isothermic dump.