Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

4 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

He barfed all over my explorer after about 3 craft beers in Hartford. Ryan drank him under the table. 

Yea, I was the other poor soul in the car....projectiles just streaming down your Explorer....a defeated, weathered, middle age man slumped against the door trying to collect himself...

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ok this just keeps getting more and more far fetched . I put back 8-10 that night and we did shots . I asked you to pull over on 84 by the Coventry sign . I remember it clearly 

lol you definitely did not have 8-10 and then shots. 

Will is definitely closer to reality. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I was the other poor soul in the car....projectiles just streaming down your Explorer....a defeated, weathered, middle age man slumped against the door trying to collect himself...

The disparity in recollection is hilarious here.

Kevin v. Ryan in his own mind:

landfill.jpg

Kevin per Ray:

landfill2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Hoth said:

The disparity in recollection is hilarious here.

Kevin v. Ryan in his own mind:

landfill.jpg

Kevin per Ray:

landfill2.jpg

Lol. I drank quite a few beers ,but what got me sick was riding in the back seat. I have awful motion sickness . It’s gotten worse as I’ve gotten older. To the point now , I can’t go on a boat or ride in the back seat. Even a merry go round is no bueno. Will’s erratic driving that night didn’t help either .

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, MetHerb said:

While it would be nice to put some snow on the ground, I'm focused on temperatures.  It looks like a start of a pretty good sap run starting today into next week.  Then we reset and have another run after that.  I can live with that.  Hopefully it's a rinse and repeat through March.

chart20200222.png

I have a gut feeling we'll get more snow. But I agree, I temp watch more as we get to March. I need two weekend days at 55 plus so I can get the old VW painted!

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. I drank quite a few beers ,but what got me sick was riding in the back seat. I have awful motion sickness . It’s gotten worse as I’ve gotten older. To the point now , I can’t go on a boat or ride in the back seat. Even a merry go round is no bueno. Will’s erratic driving that night didn’t help either .

Maybe you got lightheaded as the elevation changed going up 84?