Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

I am happy if it is 90 or 0. we all have wx preferences... being a popular opinion or always hyping stuff for forum likeability and standing is not in my future though. 

Who’s been hyping?  Ya we all know one guy..but besides him, who’s honestly been hyping?  I mean always rubbing everybody’s face in the mild look of 12 day OP model runs belies what you just said above again.  

I don’t mind 90 either for a bit, and I don’t mind 0 for a bit either.  Extremes are cool as long as you don’t have to put up with em for too long.  But you constantly and consistently post the bad look of runs...and then say how great it looks.

So if you’re really honest about liking both types of weather, why do you always say how great the warm run looks,  and that all Is right with the weather Etc etc.., when we are barely in mid February?

Yes, we all realize the look hasn’t been,  or doesn’t look good for at least the next week, or two, yet you are saying these things to get a rise Out of, and irritate the vast majority of members who like winter weather in Winter time.  

It’s one thing to post a bad look..and say it doesn’t look very wintry, but it’s quite another to say and comment on it like you do, with your innuendos to irritate others.  That’s Trolling plain and simple Dews!  

That to me is hyping in the other direction for standing and unpopular opinion and Trolling.

I hope you can understand that..cuz that’s exactly what you’re doing.

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 5

49 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

18z gfs op has a more blocky and dare I say wintry look in la-la land. You can see the hugely ++++nao and ao start to break down and an Azores high develop. Also the east Pac and west coast isn't terrible looking.

Models are looking better today for the end of the month .

55 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

So if you’re really honest about liking both types of weather

I prefer and want warm temps and there is nothing wrong with that ...unless you feel the need to control every little thing around you, including the message. I don't get down when it's cold and snowy (or vice-versa) and would hope others dont either, but that's their choice

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya, but all you do is say how happy you are with the mild temps, and no winter time weather in the immediate future?  

But then you go and say what you just did above...lol you’re a troll plain and simple just out to bust chops.  

I don’t think most peeps are so upset with the lack of snow/winter time weather, that it’s actually making them truly unhappy like you’re touting....this is how you show that you’re out to troll. 

I couldn't agree with you more. Dr. Dews must have personal issues he is battling. That's why he taunts. He likes Winter as much as the rest of us. Don't let him fool you ( otherwise he wouldn't be trolling the winter forums ). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

I prefer and want warm temps and there is nothing wrong with that ...unless you feel the need to control every little thing around you, including the message. I don't get down when it's cold and snowy (or vice-versa) and would hope others dont either, but that's their choice

No, of course there is nothing wrong with that at all.  

But What there is something wrong with...is your approach of trolling and always digging and trying to needle the ones who like winter time weather.  It’s as simple as that.  

No problem you like it warm/summer weather, that’s cool.. but why the need to always needle? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He trained Will at Cornell and pretty good met. NECN Boston. He’s had a good winter. One of few mets that has been mild all winter in forecasts . Scooter likes him. He also has an in house model he developed 

I like him. Some years back he would do webcasts from the NECN studio during storms aimed at the weather geek community. Not sure if he still does.

12 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

happiness of well-balanced person is not determined by a temp and dew points. I know, it is pretty shocking

Wrong as usual. Clueless as usual. Nonsensical daily  drivel as usual.  There are numerous reasons why people are affected by temp and the dew point. 

Next winter turn off the heat in your home for the entire winter and then let us know how happy you are. 

• Weenie 1

9 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

No, of course there is nothing wrong with that at all.  

But What there is something wrong with...is your approach of trolling and always digging and trying to needle the ones who like winter time weather.  It’s as simple as that.  

No problem you like it warm/summer weather, that’s cool.. but why the need to always needle? 

It's because he has nothing better to do with his life. 

• Weenie 1