Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z euro was quite a bit flatter with Thursday’s system. Enough to be interesting for SNE and not just NNE. I ain’t biting yet but today has definitely seen a trend flatter. 

Yup.... it may not be an impressive system but I think most would take a snow event. Still in the cards IMO

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z euro was quite a bit flatter with Thursday’s system. Enough to be interesting for SNE and not just NNE. I ain’t biting yet but today has definitely seen a trend flatter. 

Oh nobody’s buying yet...this has been the exact same trend with every system it seems this season; bring it back a little to get peeps a tad interested for 2-3 runs, then it goes to shat.  

But perhaps this is the one that doesn’t do the same thing. 

• Weenie 2

51 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Definitely more interesting as your bad LP is squashed east across Canada and high pressure feeds in. Hopefully continues.  

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Is this an “ain’t happening James” to elicit another south tick at 00z? Seems like it to me 

The flow ahead of it is from the southwest. I’ll sell anything until I see some sort of cold working into this. I’m not wishing anything. This needs work. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Will be North of your hood Sat at Ice Castles with the ladies. Told them to wear ski pants, cold as shit Sat.

We went the first year when it was at Loon. Took a random cold weekday night and drove up. We were one of the few even there.

F5DC701D-F15D-480D-B32F-967771413221.jpeg

• Like 1

number one brad field has his own podcast  . has lot people listen to it . lot people dont watch 30 for weather any more since he left now watch his podcast .

im still not changing my forecast for the late feb and march for sne area and i 95 area. weather has away making up fast .

• Weenie 3