Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That whole joke about “she’s not gonna let us out,” is true though. As much as this winter has frustrated the heck out of me, there’s no sign of any so-called pattern change to a torch. So it’s either going to continue to tease the hell out of us, or eventually something breaks right.

It’s been a Torch since Dec 22. Jan was top 10 all time warmest. We have been in a torch and will continue that in Feb with higher temps due to increasing sun angle. It is over

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s been a Torch since Dec 22. Jan was top 10 all time warmest. We have been in a torch and will continue that in Feb with higher temps due to increasing sun angle. It is over

You are like the Ukie...if you balance out all of the extreme solutions, you have a decent verification score.

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

those that say no winter or snow through march will be wrong . sne area and i 95 area will get snow  and big ones too with a blizzard. .even dc will get a big snowstorm too . weather has making up fast . brad field is the best weather person  he has his pod cast  .

• Sad 1
  • Weenie 4

13 minutes ago, blizzard24 said:

those that say no winter or snow through march will be wrong . sne area and i 95 area will get snow  and big ones too with a blizzard. .even dc will get a big snowstorm too . weather has making up fast . brad field is the best weather person  he has his pod cast  .

I'm still digging out from your previous calls.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, weathafella said:

My man!   How’s it going?  

Hey man, looooong time!!!

I'm good, living the dream in the NYC suburbs with my wife and two beautiful kids - Levi is almost 6 and Sadie is 3.

Not working as a met though I still have a side business I founded in the space.  Work in analytics in the city for a financial services consultancy.  Too many hours but what can you do, Montclair is expensive.

How are you? Was up in your neck of the woods a few weeks back meeting with a few of our asset management clients in Boston.  

What a shit-tastic winter we are having, eh? My town lucked out with 6" (local max for the NYC Metro) from the early Dec storm that hit CNE very hard, then had a large ice storm later that month... since then, it's been a fight between rain, torch, and just regular above normal temps.  Of course you guys know that as you've been experiencing the same.

11 minutes ago, danstorm said:

Hey man, looooong time!!!

I'm good, living the dream in the NYC suburbs with my wife and two beautiful kids - Levi is almost 6 and Sadie is 3.

Not working as a met though I still have a side business I founded in the space.  Work in analytics in the city for a financial services consultancy.  Too many hours but what can you do, Montclair is expensive.

How are you? Was up in your neck of the woods a few weeks back meeting with a few of our asset management clients in Boston.  

What a shit-tastic winter we are having, eh? My town lucked out with 6" (local max for the NYC Metro) from the early Dec storm that hit CNE very hard, then had a large ice storm later that month... since then, it's been a fight between rain, torch, and just regular above normal temps.  Of course you guys know that as you've been experiencing the same.

Wow that’s great!  You’re a lucky man!  
I’m almost on the other side-retiring from my current job at the end of June.  After the summer I’ll decide if I want to work or not but if I do it will be under 20 hours/week.  60 hours for decades gets old at age 73!    

I’m living winter vicariously through my daughter in Burlington VT...lol.

Montclair is nice!  I grew up in NNJ-some great snows in the 50s and 60s!