Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It hasn’t snowed in 3 weeks. You had 3” in January. Your final snowfall over 1-2” could have already happened. There’s nothing in the pipeline, the pattern looks abysmal. The winter showed its hand and it’s a solid flush. RIGHT DOWN THE GD TOILET. This isn’t a meltdown as your friends posted. They all feel exactly like me. Angry, frustrated and ready to move into summer. All set with 40’s and rain for another 60 days 

So because it won't snow in Connecticut we need Summer?  Those of us with Winter hobbies have 3 months of snow left. I don't understand this mindset of no snow at home means Winter is over.

And it snowed in 2/1, not much, but a coating. Expecting every Winter to deliver is not reasonable. You really need to take up a Winter hobby. 

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It hasn’t snowed in 3 weeks. You had 3” in January. Your final snowfall over 1-2” could have already happened. There’s nothing in the pipeline, the pattern looks abysmal. The winter showed its hand and it’s a solid flush. RIGHT DOWN THE GD TOILET. This isn’t a meltdown as your friends posted. They all feel exactly like me. Angry, frustrated and ready to move into summer. All set with 40’s and rain for another 60 days 

Okay, I get it. I also feel just as frustrated as you do. However, what if a big storm comes out of nowhere sometime this month and we do get a large snow storm. Are you just going to ignore it because your finished and you're done with the winter cuz you wanted to move into spring already? No, you're going to be riding the forum train with everyone else and almost forget about what we went through for the last for 5 weeks of nothing. So, until winter is actually done and we're actually through March, most of us are in here now we'll still be lurking in here even if we say we're not going to. So, we'll always have a little thread to hold on to with the hopes that will get a surprise snow storm until the hope is gone. You know I'm right man..lol

14 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Okay, I get it. I also feel just as frustrated as you do. However, what if a big storm comes out of nowhere sometime this month and we do get a large snow storm. Are you just going to ignore it because your finished and you're done with the winter cuz you wanted to move into spring already? No, you're going to be riding the forum train with everyone else and almost forget about what we went through for the last for 5 weeks of nothing. So, until winter is actually done and we're actually through March, most of us are in here now we'll still be lurking in here even if we say we're not going to. So, we'll always have a little thread to hold on to with the hopes that will get a surprise snow storm until the hope is gone. You know I'm right man..lol

Hey,, it’s great the resorts and trails up north are getting snow, they need it, but let’s be honest..seeing Jspin and Freak banging the Morse code out on each other’s ski poles to maneuver thru the snow and Dryslot and Winterwolf in Fort Kent stuck in two feet of snow and losing their bibs riding the sleds back to base camp pantless jousting their swords like a Star Wars scene isn’t exactly what snowless in SNE wants to see 

• Haha 17

14 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

When we had the 30" snowfall in March of 2016, he was as happy as a pig in $hit.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hey,, it’s great the resorts and trails up north are getting snow, they need it, but let’s be honest..seeing Jspin and Freak banging the Morse code out on each other’s ski poles to maneuver thru the snow and Dryslot and Winterwolf in Fort Kent stuck in two feet of snow and losing their bibs riding the sleds back to base camp pantless jousting their swords like a Star Wars scene isn’t exactly what snowless in SNE wants to see 

Last year the gradient was the MA/VT and NH line. Did you forget how snowless last Winter was around here?

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

:lmao: 

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ok..I laughed my ass off with this!!  Good one DIT!!