February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

Sunday night through Wednesday...

A more robust areas of rain (and potentially interior snow) moves in
overnight and during the early hours of Monday. This as a trough and
sfc low cross well to our northwest (which limits cold air/snow
potential outside of the higher elevations of the interior). Overall
the flow pattern remains remarkably zonal and progressive which will
minimize the time this or any subsequent systems impacts the region.
Lots of details to be worked out but overall we will likely stay
rather active next week with Monday`s system followed by a brief
break then another system to follow, it not two more by mid week.
Temperatures should remain quite mild/above average, in the 40s as the zonal flow precludes any intrusions of real arctic air.

:yikes:

1 minute ago, Dr. Dews said:

Sunday night through Wednesday...

A more robust areas of rain (and potentially interior snow) moves in
overnight and during the early hours of Monday. This as a trough and
sfc low cross well to our northwest (which limits cold air/snow
potential outside of the higher elevations of the interior). Overall
the flow pattern remains remarkably zonal and progressive which will
minimize the time this or any subsequent systems impacts the region.
Lots of details to be worked out but overall we will likely stay
rather active next week with Monday`s system followed by a brief
break then another system to follow, it not two more by mid week.
Temperatures should remain quite mild/above average, in the 40s as the zonal flow precludes any intrusions of real arctic air.

:yikes:

Thanks for letting us know it's going to continue to be mild.

1 hour ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Thanks for letting us know it's going to continue to be mild.

This is why it’s a confirmed troll, putting the cringe emoji afterwards. Get this tool out of here, useless attention seeking trash. Sucks I still have to see a blocked user’s quoted posts. A Complete block would be nice.

April snow is cool but it has to stick to pavement...it’s not the same otherwise. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This is why it’s a confirmed troll, putting the cringe emoji afterwards. Get this tool out of here, useless attention seeking trash. Sucks I still have to see a blocked user’s quoted posts. A Complete block would be nice.

April snow is cool but it has to stick to pavement...it’s not the same otherwise. 

I should clarify that I want the April snow in the mountains. Maybe early April around here falling at night. But that April snow we had in 2016 was amazing. Mid 20's at noon with snow sticking to pavement.

4 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

I should clarify that I want the April snow in the mountains. Maybe early April around here falling at night. But that April snow we had in 2016 was amazing. Mid 20's at noon with snow sticking to pavement.

Was it 2016? I remember a cold 6” overnight into the morning rush that didn’t evaporate by lunchtime. Deff take again. 

Please can we just get this winter over. It’s unhealthy for so many posters . Living and dying with possible snow threats with nothing to show other than anger and frustration. I would give anything just to snap my fingers and have it be June. This winter ended Dec22. Sorry Ray, theres nothing coming in Feb except the Pineapple Express. Even all your arrows on an unreadable snow map can’t change that . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Please can we just get this winter over. It’s unhealthy for so many posters . Living and dying with possible snow threats with nothing to show other than anger and frustration. I would give anything just to snap my fingers and have it be June. This winter ended Dec22. Sorry Ray, theres nothing coming in Feb except the Pineapple Express. Even all your arrows on an unreadable snow map can’t change that . 

If you live and die by snowcover at home, CT isn't a reliable place for it year in and out. Who is it unhealthy for? Reliable snowcover is NNE, other than that it's hit and miss. At least this year we had a big snowfall in December, last year was much worse. My biggest snowfall last season was 7.5" in November.

31 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t think Ditty can recover from this.

24 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

If you live and die by snowcover at home, CT isn't a reliable place for it year in and out. Who is it unhealthy for? Reliable snowcover is NNE, other than that it's hit and miss. At least this year we had a big snowfall in December, last year was much worse. My biggest snowfall last season was 7.5" in November.

It hasn’t snowed in 3 weeks. You had 3” in January. Your final snowfall over 1-2” could have already happened. There’s nothing in the pipeline, the pattern looks abysmal. The winter showed its hand and it’s a solid flush. RIGHT DOWN THE GD TOILET. This isn’t a meltdown as your friends posted. They all feel exactly like me. Angry, frustrated and ready to move into summer. All set with 40’s and rain for another 60 days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1