Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

24 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

Surprised no one’s commenting on the weeniest GEFS in who knows how long.  Specifically the period from 2/28-3/4.  It’s all we’ve got at this point.  I guess everyone’s been reaped.  

EDIT: The NAO is +++++++++ at this time so I can see why no one’s enthused.  

+NAO does relax quite a bit towards the end of the month, but won't last very long as currently advertised.

As has been discussed, there appears to be an opening during that period for a storm to take a more favorable track, and we are seeing hints on the guidance. 12z Euro op was interesting today for late next week, but the 12z EPS is unenthusiastic about the idea.

3 hours ago, jaydreb said:

Surprised no one’s commenting on the weeniest GEFS in who knows how long.  Specifically the period from 2/28-3/4.  It’s all we’ve got at this point.  I guess everyone’s been reaped.  

EDIT: The NAO is +++++++++ at this time so I can see why no one’s enthused.  

I honestly think it's exhaustion over "decent" modeled periods that amount to zero and how Ocean City and NC will have more snow than BWI this year. Meh.

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Kidding but it was. Never gets the front east so it’s cutter after cutter cutter. But no way that could happen right?  RIGHT!

Would be the peak of unfairness if it did...smh Hope this was just an off-run! (because I'm just holding out a little hope for the first week of March...after that I'm out, lol)

25 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Kidding but it was. Never gets the front east so it’s cutter after cutter cutter. But no way that could happen right?  RIGHT!

Well, the look on the ens means are hardly inspiring if one is objective. Easy to see how the same results would occur overall. The random fluke could always happen though, as evidenced by the event we will all watch from afar over the next day or so.

• Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic