Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Observations.

FLweather

28 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

65 went to grocery store in shorts and a t shirt.....still snow on ground and roofs in a few spots lol....

Same over this way, especially shaded roofs. Given the slow melt off in the shade, makes me thing that maybe there was more sleet mixed in with the snow than I observed.

12 hours ago, ATLMet84 said:

What a crazy wet start to the year here. 7.57" in January and the .56" here so far today brings my monthly total to a whopping 12.98" with probably a quarter inch or so more to go tonight. Crazy rains but sure beats the hell out of a drought!

An additional .46" overnight brings my monthly total to 13.44"! #lovin' it

10 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

0.32" here with maybe another shower or two to go this morning. On top of the weekend snow melt and general wetness from last couple weeks, it will be a while before I can put any attention to my yard. It is a mud pit atm

Same here. Low lying areas are like lakes around here.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:29 PM, ATLMet84 said:

What a crazy wet start to the year here. 7.57" in January and the .56" here so far today brings my monthly total to a whopping 12.98" with probably a quarter inch or so more to go tonight. Crazy rains but sure beats the hell out of a drought!

13.3 for me in Feb, over 23 total for the year. I would LOVE a little drought, this 26 month monsoon has gotten old. 

Over that time span I've had 160 inches of rain. There are some areas near the Ellicott Rock area, and other mtn areas that are probably at 250 inches in that time frame!