• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Observations.

FLweather

Zippo/Nadda on Rainfall here on the Coast..

Currently Broken Clouds as the Warm Front Goes By.. Looks Like Beach Weather tomorrow, (Approaching the Mid-70's here on the Coast), Might go do Alil Trout Fishing, then gather some Oysters & Clams to round up the Day tomorrow.. Took these Guys picture Early this Morning.. Around Daylight.. I need a CrossBow.. 

Today's hi
67º
Today's lo
54º
humidity
88%
dew point
52.7º
rainfall
0.00 in
pressure
30.11 in
Winds Ne~ENE       @13MPH average                                                 

deer.JPG

I'm up to 8.82" for the month and 16.39" for the year. Probably will pick up another half inch to inch tonight. I love it! I also love (not) when the weather on the local news likes to discount the wedge areas in NE GA. It was another very warm day they say. Yeah, Cartersville to Atlanta to Athens hit the low to mid 70s. Meanwhile my location only hit 62.6 with a light easterly wedge wind. They do that all the time, it's annoying.

27 minutes ago, FLweather said:

That's already about 1/4 of your yearly average? Just in a month and half. 

Yep, this is just crazy.  Fortunately, the new interior drainage system I had installed since the flooding of last July 2019 has worked very well.  It's gotten a really good test these first few weeks of the new year.

My record rainfall was 76 inches during the 2018 calendar year.  This year may give my record a run for its money, as I am on pace for 126 inches of rainfall.  (126 is not gonna happen, but still.)

• Like 1