Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2020

George BM

3 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

I tend to agree with one issue... they aren't deep at guard and shooting forward. Take Cowan and Smith out of the game and they can lose first round. Especially Smith because he's the complete package. Last I looked I felt KU and Duke had the most talent and depth. Odds are the terps have to beat at least one of those to get to the final and that's off the top of my head. Majority of the top 10 teams are as good or better. 

I'd absolutely love and absolutely dread a UMD Duke matchup. Haha

i think the terps play better when they step on the gas.  the court shrinks in the playoffs (ie, march madness), so they need to get to the hoop more and not play so much hot potato.  they've got a chance to make a run because of their defense, but they can't play passive against the blue chip squads.

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Watch, we will get a foot of snow that melts in 2 days and somebody here will grade this winter as a B.

Nothing can save this winter in my mind. It has barely felt like winter, and for the past few weeks my brain thinks its March. I literally went to Lowes the other day to buy some outside plants, only to find that ofc they had nothing, lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nj2va said:

Lol, OBX could finish the season w/ more snow than most around here.

That happens sometimes in our total crap fail years... years with a base state bad for snow isn't that unusual...but even within those years to get a total absolute fail takes some bad luck, and often areas all around will have at least some snow.  Even in the absolute worst years it is still winter and there will be some fluke opportunities, a trailing wave on a front, a transient PNA ridge.   To get a total fail you have to have a bad pattern...but then also get unlucky and miss on the few fluke opportunities that do come along.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic