Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2020

George BM

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Just for fun ( while I wait for this customer to allow me to come in for a service call . Anything earlier then 10am is too early for her lol). 

Checkout this hourly snowfall rate tomorrow morning :o

PhotoPictureResizer_200206_093225683_crop_1152x1075.jpg

That's right on top of me. Lol. Believe it when I see it. Would be a nice surprise.

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Just for fun ( while I wait for this customer to allow me to come in for a service call . Anything earlier then 10am is too early for her lol). 

Checkout this hourly snowfall rate tomorrow morning :o

PhotoPictureResizer_200206_093225683_crop_1152x1075.jpg

Damn. The name twins give my house 3 inches between 7 am and 10 am tomorrow. The herpderps also but to a lesser extent. No other model has it so im sure its happening lol.:axe:

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Dont be so sure . Euro on board as well with a changeover around the m/d line tomorrow with wind gusts to the 50s...crazy man

GFS text output says white rain here so up there I bet you could wipe a trash can or two

• Weenie 1

47 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Dont be so sure . Euro on board as well with a changeover around the m/d line tomorrow with wind gusts to the 50s...crazy man

Really bombs this system this run . 970s over my yard then gets to 969 near NYC. 

I am going to be REALLY REALLY pissed off if my flight tomorrow at 5pm out of BWI gets delayed or cancelled because of wind.  Even a delay would be catastrophic since my connector flight only has 35 mins in between.  

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

We’re all here for you. Hang in there.

Thank you!

she royally messed up her right leg/foot. Multiple dislocations and a bad break. Left leg is swollen and bruised too, so more xrays and an mri is needed. 

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

I always thought blues were snow :lol:

PhotoPictureResizer_200206_143800776_crop_1257x2301.jpg

This will be an interesting storm to follow whatever it brings to Carroll County ..... rain, wind, ....................snow???? :weenie:...........  I will be sure to add another bag of trash to the outside can to help weigh it down some :yikes::twister:

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Thank you!

she royally messed up her right leg/foot. Multiple dislocations and a bad break. Left leg is swollen and bruised too, so more xrays and an mri is needed. 

Sorry to hear about your sister.  Sounds bad, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. Car accidents are scary!

I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts.  

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Thank you!

That’s terrible, but glad that it isn’t a head or chest injury.  As others said, positive thoughts your way.

Let me know if you need me to step in and moderate these fools. :gun:

21 hours ago, mappy said:

Since people are posting snow pics, this one is from Feb 3 2014 

my kid is not that little anymore :weep:

Totally cute!!  And yeah, they don't stay little forever.  Here's my daughter, from early Feb. 2007 (that really cold Feb!!), she was 3 at the time.  Now she's a junior in high school!!

100_6353.thumb.JPG.9fd2903aa290c506edb32b528d75916d.JPG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sorry to hear about your sister.  Sounds bad, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. Car accidents are scary!

I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts.  

Thank you! 

12 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

That’s terrible, but glad that it isn’t a head or chest injury.  As others said, positive thoughts your way.

Let me know if you need me to step in and moderate these fools. :gun:

Hahahahaha I’ll let you know ;) 

7 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Totally cute!!  And yeah, they don't stay little forever.  Here's my daughter, from early Feb. 2007 (that really cold Feb!!), she was 3 at the time.  Now she's a junior in high school!!

What a cutie!!! They grow up way too fast. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

Thank you! 

Hahahahaha I’ll let you know ;) 

What a cutie!!! They grow up way too fast. Thanks for sharing! 

Thanks.  Oh, and BTW, I didn't see the mention about your sister being in an auto accident until looking back in here a bit more.  So sorry to hear that, and hope all will be OK!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Thanks.  Oh, and BTW, I didn't see the mention about your sister being in an auto accident until looking back in here a bit more.  So sorry to hear that, and hope all will be OK!  

Thank you, she is incredibly lucky that a messed up foot is all she will deal with. 5 fractures and multiple dislocations. Surgery in the morning to relocate bones, then fix fractures if swelling allows it. Otherwise, another surgery after swelling goes down. Long road ahead of her with recovery, but we will help her every learned step of the way. It could have been so much worse! 

thank you all for the well wishes and good vibes, appreciate it :wub: will be back downtown tomorrow, yay!

C6DFEBD2-1DEF-4313-848D-825C367107D5.jpeg

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Awww that's a cute snowman. 

Also, yikes... back in Feb 2007 (a really fun month BTW) I was a junior in high school, and now the 3 year olds of that time are at that age?? Time is racing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mappy said:

Thank you, she is incredibly lucky that a messed up foot is all she will deal with. 5 fractures and multiple dislocations. Surgery in the morning to relocate bones, then fix fractures if swelling allows it. Otherwise, another surgery after swelling goes down. Long road ahead of her with recovery, but we will help her every learned step of the way. It could have been so much worse!

Yikes.  I had a basic broken ankle and it hurt like the dickens; can't imagine the pain she's in.  Hopefully everything goes well from here on out so that a throbbing foot when there are significant pressure changes is the only long-term issue she'll have.

14 hours ago, mappy said:

Thank you!

Meant to say this yesterday and got side tracked with tracking all the snow we are getting. :lol:

Sounds like there might be quite a bit of rehab for your sister so I hope things go well. If there is a bright side, things could have been much worse so thank God they weren't.  Thoughts are with you both.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic